Girls STEM Summit-Statewide 2022
A one-day Statewide Sum…
- October 23, 2022, 1:00 PM through 9:00 PM
A one-day Statewide Summit in Massachusetts for students in grades 8-12 who love STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering & Math.
Are you interested in a career using Science, Technology, Engineering or Math? Would you like to learn more about emerging careers in these fields? Then get excited to join other like-minded participants at the Girls STEM Summit-Statewide 2022 event; Massachusetts Premier Summit event for students who are interested and curious about careers in STEM fields!
The 2022 Statewide Summit will be held at Wentworth Institute of Technology (WIT) in Boston, MA, on Sunday, October 23, 2022, from 8 am - 4 pm.
Date: Sunday, October 23, 2022
Time: 8 am - 4 pm
Location: Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, MA
Fee: $70.00 per student
During the Summit you:
- Hear an inspirational keynote speech by a local female leader in a STEM field.
- Meet successful women working as experts in STEM fields, and work directly with them in hands-on career-specific workshops.
- Expand your knowledge of STEM industries and emerging career paths.
- Be inspired to continue taking STEM high school courses applicable to STEM college programs.
Goals for the Massachusetts Girls STEM Summit - Statewide 2022:
- Impact and bridge the gap between participants’ passion for the topics and helping them find their way to successful STEM careers.
- Inspire participants to pursue STEM fields.
- Fill an important gender gap in STEM jobs today and into the future.
- Present topics and learning sessions in a way that makes STEM topics interesting, relevant to career paths, and approachable.
- Provide hands-on career sessions highlighting a variety of STEM industries.
*Open to all persons who identify as female, non-binary, or other gender identity or expression.
The Massachusetts Girls STEM Summit – Statewide 2022 event is hosted by Jr.Tech, Inc., a 501©3 non-profit. Jr.Tech’s mission is to engage 4th–12th-grade students in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math.