Learning Exchange: Teacher and Scientist Roundtable
Middle school and high school teachers! Expand your leadership of science inquiry at the Learning Exchange.
- Finished 12/1/2022, 8:00:00 AM
The Teacher and Scientist Roundtable is a one-day professional development experience for teachers in the San Diego area to interact with MRSEC scientists in small groups. After successfully meeting the criteria, teachers are eligible for a $100 stipend for their participation.
Join your fellow teachers to:
- Examine different approaches to hands-on science learning, including gaining greater confidence with science content
- Explore Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS), science and engineering practices (SEPs), making connections to real-world application
- Engage in inquiry and networking alongside UC San Diego Materials Research and Science (MRSEC) scientists
- Learn more about Materials Research Science and Engineering and its educational outreach offerings to teachers and students
Ticket Required: No